Iceblade - Discordia And Her Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iceblade - Discordia And Her Shadow

A Forum Created for The Iceblade Alliance in uni 33

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RWR Proposal VOTE

Go down 
+2
flukezguy
ariusceiofblades
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ariusceiofblades
Cymru
ariusceiofblades

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-12-07

RWR Proposal VOTE Empty
PostSubject: RWR Proposal VOTE   RWR Proposal VOTE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:45 pm

We have on our hands a difficult decision to make.
IF they honour this proposal, then it could be worth it. I am always looking for peace over war, but this doesn't feel right. It feels like blackmail. It feels like it wouldn't be right to accept the offer, and that we should go about our ways without hiding from these exploiters.

"
01-02 05:56:42 Godfather918 [4:35:4] no subject
we were thinking, and we have a lil buissness deal for you, we are going for moon shots by our other planets out in the 8s, but we were thinking if you all (your alliance) would scavage up 1667 light fighters each time intell we get a moon then we will protect you from anyone else out here in the 8s for the rest of the game, and never attack you or your alliance again, but only when one of us gets a moon, and if the moonshot failed yall can get your DF and try again, what do you think?
"

I want to know what everyone thinks about this. Please reply to this with your feedback and vote, either way.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://iceblade.forumotion.com/
flukezguy
Cymru
flukezguy

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-07

RWR Proposal VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWR Proposal VOTE   RWR Proposal VOTE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:55 pm

i say we shouldn't do it
it sounds like a scam when we give them the moon they will harvest all the debris and we won't be able to do anything because a lot of our fleet would already be destroyed. You never know what they will do, cause you don't know if they will keep their end of the bargain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninedragonsgame.com
Acorn
Cymru

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-08

RWR Proposal VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWR Proposal VOTE   RWR Proposal VOTE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:09 am

Hi all
I say no to the idea of giving into this sort of thing, I would rather fight than be blackmailed into giving them a moon ,If they get me napping they could give me a moon with the fleet i have out here, so i say Nooo.
acorn
Back to top Go down
Wolfang
Cymru

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-12-09

RWR Proposal VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWR Proposal VOTE   RWR Proposal VOTE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Wolfang votes: nay to the proposal of giving a moon to Godfather918 and alliance. Reasons for this have already been given in previous statements by fellow members.
Back to top Go down
http://handsanitizeforum.forumotion.com/
Kurine
Cymru

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-11

RWR Proposal VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWR Proposal VOTE   RWR Proposal VOTE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:42 am

Umm...this doesn't look like something I would want to wake up to every morning... No, sounds very fishy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ogame.org
Drek BlazeBlade
Cymru
Drek BlazeBlade

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-12-10

RWR Proposal VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWR Proposal VOTE   RWR Proposal VOTE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:50 pm

yell at me for always going against the flow but I looked at there group and they are about honor in the battle feild so mabey if we do this we can make allies with them and have them on our federation they are a strong group having 30 members and 18 or so in there wing group so they would be a valuable allie and a very annoying enemy It is a risk i agree but I think we should instead of asking for a nap with them have a alliance and ask them to join our federation with hold who is in the federation for security resions but say how many alliances there are and he might like the idea and since we did a big favor for him they will help us more in the future again I understand that they could just turn around and bite us in the ass pardon my french but I just thought i should say that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RWR Proposal VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWR Proposal VOTE   RWR Proposal VOTE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RWR Proposal VOTE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iceblade - Discordia And Her Shadow :: Important Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: